Brother LC-233, LC-235, LC-237, LC-239 chip resetter
Reset Brother cartridge ink levels
Refilling Brother LC233 ink cartridges is not enough! You also have to reset the cartridge ink level chips - to make the printer recognize and accept the refilled cartridge(s).
To reset a Brother LC233 cartridge:
1) Remove empty cartridge from printer
2) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
3) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter. Resetter LED should start flashing red.
4) Wait few seconds - until resetter LED starts flashing green
5) Refill cartridge and install in printer
Find illustrated reset instructions here.
Reset genuine and most compatible:
Brother LC203, LC205, LC213, LC215, LC217, LC223, LC225, LC227, LC233, LC235, LC237, LC663, LC665, LC667 ink cartridges.
As used in these printers:
Brother MFC J680DW, MFCJ680DW, MFC J880DW, MFCJ880DW, MFC J4620DW, MFC J4620DW, MFC J5320DW, MFCJ5320DW, MFC J5620DW, MFCJ5620DW, MFC J5720DW, MFCJ5720DW.
Brother DCPJ562DW, DCPJ4120DW,
This resetter is not limited.
Note: Resetter colour may vary from picture