Brother LC-133, LC-135, LC-137, LC-139 chip resetter
Reset Brother cartridge ink level
Want to refill Brother LC133 ink cartridges?
You will have to reset the cartridge ink levels as well - to make the printer recognize and accept the refilled cartridge(s).
To reset a Brother LC133 cartridge:
1) Remove empty cartridge from printer
2) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
3) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter. Resetter LED should start flashing red.
4) Wait few seconds - until resetter LED starts flashing green
5) Refill cartridge and install in printer
Find illustrated refill instructions here.
Reset genuine and most compatible:
Brother LC103, LC105, LC113, LC115, LC117, LC123, LC125, LC127, LC131, LC133, LC135, LC137, LC563, LC565, LC567 ink cartridges.
As used in these printers:
Brother MFC J245, MFCJ245, MFC J470DW, MFCJ470DW, MFC J475DW, MFCJ475DW, MFC J650DW, MFCJ650DW, MFC J870DW, MFCJ870DW, MFC J4410DW, MFCJ4410DW, MFC J4510DW, MFCJ4510DW, MFC J4710DW, MFCJ4710DW, MFC J6520DW, MFCJ6520DW, MFC J6720DW, MFCJ6720DW, MFC J6920DW, MFCJ6920DW.
Brother DCP J152W, DCPJ152W, DCP J172W, DCPJ172W, DCP J552D, DCPJ552D, DCP J752D, DCPJ752D, DCP J4110DW, DCPJ4110DW.
This resetter is not limited
Note: Resetter colour may vary from picture