Canon PGI-670 & CLI-671 chip resetter
Reset 100 times
Want to refill Canon 670 & 671 ink tanks/cartridges?
You will need to reset the cartridge chip(s) as well - to make your printer recognize the cartridges as full (and work).
Note: USB (printer) cable required - not supplied
To reset a Canon 670/671 ink level chip:
1) Connect resetter to a live USB port - LED should start flashing green.
2) Remove cartridge from printer.
3) Select & fit one of two supplied adapters to resetter (670 or 671 type).
4) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins.
5) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter - resetter LED should glow red.
6) Hold the two in contact for few seconds.
7) When resetter LED turns green and ink tank LED red, the reset is complete.
8) Refill cartridge and install back in printer.
Resets genuine, refillable & most compatible cartridges:
Canon PGI670 & CLI671B,C,M,Y,GY (Setup, Regular & XL) ink tanks
As used in these printers:
CANON PIXMA MG5700, MG5760, MG5765, MG6800, MG6860, MG6865, MG6866, MG7700, MG7760, MG7766, TS5000, TS5060, TS6000, TS6060, TS8000, TS8060, TS9000, TS9060
Resetter available in 2 models:
100 resets or unlimited - selectable in 'Options' above.