Brother LC-3311, 3313, 3317, 3319, 3329 chip resetter
Reset 125 times
Want to fill recent Brother ink cartridges?
You will have to reset the ink levels as well - to make the printer recognize and accept the refilled cartridges.
Note: USB (printer) cable required - not supplied
To reset a Brother cartridge:
1) Connect resetter to the USB port
2) Remove empty cartridge from printer
3) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
4) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter
5) Hold the two together for few seconds
6) Refill cartridge and install in printer
Reset genuine and some compatible:
Brother LC3311, LC3313, LC3317, LC3319, LC3329 ink cartridges
As used in these printers:
Brother MFC: J491DW, J890DW, J5330-DW, J5930-DW, J6530-DW, J6730-DW, J6930-DW, J6935-DW
Brother DCP J772DW
Resetter available in 3 models: 40 resets, 125 resets & unlimited - selectable above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Inkbank users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.