Brother LC-3311, LC-3313, LC-3317, LC-3319, LC-3329 chip resetter
Reset late model Brother cartridges
Refilling late model Brother ink cartridges? The ink level chips will need resetting as well - to make the printer accept the refilled cartridge(s) and recognize the ink levels..
To reset a Brother cartridge:
1) Connect resetter to a live USB port
2) Remove empty cartridge from printer
3) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
4) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter
5) Hold the two together for few seconds
6) Refill cartridge and install it back in printer
You will also need: USB (printer) cable
Reset genuine and many compatible:
Brother LC3311, LC3313, LC3317, LC3319, LC3329 ink cartridges
As used in these printers:
Brother MFCJ491DW, J491DW, J491, MFCJ890DW, J890DW, J890, MFCJ5330DW, J5330DW, J5330, MFCJ5930DW, J5930DW, J5930, MFCJ6530DW, J6530DW, J6530, MFCJ6730DW, J6730DW, J6730, MFCJ6930DW, J6930DW, J6930, MFCJ6935DW, J6935DW, J6935.
Brother DCPJ772DW, J772DW, J772.
Limited to: 120 resets
Note: Colour in photo may vary from resetter unit.