Brother LC-3311, LC-3313, LC-3317, LC-3319, LC-3329 chip resetter
Reset late model Brother cartridges
Want to refill late model Brother ink cartridges?
You will have to reset the cartridge ink levels as well - to make the printer recognize and accept the refilled cartridge(s).
To reset a Brother cartridge:
1) Connect resetter to a live USB port
2) Remove empty cartridge from printer
3) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
4) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter
5) Hold the two together for few seconds
6) Refill cartridge and install it back in printer
You will also need: USB (printer) cable
Reset genuine and some compatible:
Brother LC3311, LC3313, LC3317, LC3319, LC3329 ink cartridges
As used in these printers:
Brother MFCJ491DW, J491DW, J491, MFCJ890DW, J890DW, J890, MFCJ5330DW, J5330DW, J5330, MFCJ5930DW, J5930DW, J5930, MFCJ6530DW, J6530DW, J6530, MFCJ6730DW, J6730DW, J6730, MFCJ6930DW, J6930DW, J6930, MFCJ6935DW, J6935DW, J6935.
Brother DCPJ772DW, J772DW, J772.
Limited to: 125 resets