Brother LC-3311, 3313, 3317, 3319, 3329 chip resetter
Reset late model Brother cartridges
Want to refill late model Brother ink cartridges?
You will have to reset the cartridge ink levels as well - to make the printer recognize and accept the refilled cartridge(s).
To reset a Brother cartridge:
1) Connect resetter to a live USB port
2) Remove empty cartridge from printer
3) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins
4) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter
5) Hold the two together for few seconds
6) Refill cartridge and install in printer
You will also need: USB (printer) cable
Reset genuine and some compatible:
Brother LC3311, LC3313, LC3317, LC3319, LC3329 ink cartridges
As used in these printers:
Brother MFC: J491DW, J890DW, J5330-DW, J5930-DW, J6530-DW, J6730-DW, J6930-DW, J6935-DW
Brother DCP J772DW
Limited to: 125 resets
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Inkbank users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.