Canon PGI-650 & CLI-651 chip resetter
Reset unlimited times
Want to refill Canon 650 & 651 ink tanks/cartridges?
You will need to reset the cartridge chip(s) as well - to make your printer recognize the cartridges as full.
Note: USB (printer) cable required - not supplied
To reset a Canon 650/651 ink level chip:
1) Connect resetter to a live USB port - LED should start flashing red.
2) Remove cartridge from printer.
3) Fit supplied adapter (for smaller 651 tanks only).
4) Align cartridge chip with resetter pins.
5) Bring cartridge in contact with resetter.
6) Hold the two in contact for few seconds.- resetter LED should flash green 2-3 times
7) When resetter LED glows green and ink tank LED red, the reset is complete.
8) Refill cartridge and install back in printer.
Resets genuine, refillable & most compatible cartridges:
Canon PGI650 & CLI651B,C,M,Y,GY (Setup, Regular & XL) ink tanks
As used in these printers:
Canon Pixma IP7260, IP8760, IX6860, MG5460, MG5560, MG5660, MG6360, MG6460, MG6660, MG6860, MG7160, MG7560, MX726, MX926
Resetter available in 2 models:
100 x resets or unlimited - selectable in 'Options' above.